Competition Terms and Conditions
CI Heritage Festival 2017 Competition Terms & Conditions
Win a holiday for two people to Jersey and Guernsey! The prize includes return air travel courtesy of Aurigny from the UK, inter-island sailings courtesy of Condor Ferries with 2 night’s accommodation in each island in a 3* or 4* hotel.
The following information relates to the Channel Islands Heritage Festival 2017 competition:
The promotion is not open to employees of the Promoters (Visit Jersey and VisitGuernsey), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Enter your email address for the chance to win a 4 night break in the Channel Islands with Travelsmith including return air travel courtesy of Aurigny, including inter-island sailings courtesy of Condor Ferries.
- The competition runs from 24/12/16 and closes on 31/03/17 (the “Promotional Period”). Once you have entered your email address, you will automatically be entered in to the free prize draw.
- Number of entries is limited to one per person’s email address. Internet access is required.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- The competition prize is for:
Return air travel courtesy of Aurigny Airlines on any of the following routes, including 20kg hold luggage per person:
Inter-island sailings courtesy of Condor Ferries
Two nights bed & breakfast in a 3* or 4* hotel in Guernsey (to be named at the time of booking)
Two nights bed & breakfast in a 3* or 4* hotel in Jersey (to be named at the time of booking)
Group ‘A’ hire car in Guernsey for the duration of their stay (courtesy of Europcar) excluding the following charges – Petrol, Super Collision Damage Waiver insurance at approx £10 per day, which reduces which reduces any excess to zero. Collection/Return at/to Guernsey Airport on arrival and departure.
Group ‘A’ hire car in Jersey for the duration of their stay (courtesy of AVIS) excluding the following charges – Petrol, Super Collision Damage Waiver insurance at approx £10 per day, which reduces which reduces any excess to zero.
Collection/Return at/to Jersey Quay on arrival and departure.
- The prize is to be taken between 8th April – 24th May or 23rd September 2017 - 20th December 2017. The prize, including travel and accommodation are all subject to availability at the time of booking. There is no cash alternative to the prize. Tickets for any of the events during the Heritage Festival are not included in the prize.
- The winner will be selected from all entries received. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- No communications or correspondence will be entered into regarding the moderator’s decision.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days after the competition closing date. The winner must claim their prize within the terms set. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
- Entrants may be required to participate in publicity arising from this promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by any other organisations other than Visit Jersey Limited and VisitGuernsey.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the promoter for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Jersey and Guernsey Law.